When using direct deposit, your monthly retirement allowance, will be available in your account on the last business day of each month. As of June 26, 2013 all new retirees are required to have direct deposit.
Frequently Asked Questions: Members
- Do you invest my money?
- Why do I have to contribute to the Quincy Retirement System?
- What is the procedure if I want to buy back previous service time?
- If I leave employment, can I leave my money in the system?
- I want to retiree, what shall I do?
- What is the most I can get as a retirement allowance?
Frequently Asked Questions: Retirees
- What if I go to Florida in the winter, how will I get my 1099R in January?
- Do I have to notify the Retirement Board if I move?
- Who can make changes to my retirement information?
- What do I do if I change my bank account?
- Will there be any change to may retirement allowance if my spouse dies?
- When will I receive my monthly retirement allowance?