Do you have a question? Here are some common questions that we get...
Frequently Asked Questions: Members
- Do you invest my money?
- Why do I have to contribute to the Quincy Retirement System?
- What is the procedure if I want to buy back previous service time?
- If I leave employment, can I leave my money in the system?
- I want to retiree, what shall I do?
- What is the most I can get as a retirement allowance?
Frequently Asked Questions: Retirees
- Will there be any change to may retirement allowance if my spouse dies?
- Who can make changes to my retirement information?
- When will I receive my monthly retirement allowance?
- What if I go to Florida in the winter, how will I get my 1099R in January?
- What do I do if I change my bank account?
- Do I have to notify the Retirement Board if I move?